Did you know that AmeriCommerce is PCI Certified?
It’s kind of a big deal really. It means AmeriCommerce stores are secure, like airtight!
And now about those new features…
Releasing now in 2013.1 to all AmeriCommerce users – several new features and capabilities for your stores.
New features include:
- Ecommerce Embed Tools for embedding products, "buy now" buttons and add-to-cart links in email, social networks, blogs, links and more.
- Blogging System and Tools including new blog widgets, profiles, comments and moderation, syndication and the ability to setup multiple blogs in your AmeriCommerce store.
- Customer Rewards System for your shoppers to build loyalty points with multiple point-earning options based on your product, order amounts, and store preferences.
- Multiple Payments / Split Payments on checkout for using more than one credit card, paying with reward points and gift certificates.
- Imports and Exports run as background tasks and alert you in the admin if import/export issues arise.
- Campaign Coupon Code Generator Tools to create and track a large number of coupon codes with only a single discount method.
- New layouts for shopping cart page, write a review page, and the “my account” pages.
- Two new themes are released and old themes in the theme repository are updated to include blog layouts for blog roll, blog lists, and blog post pages.
- New Apps and Integrations include Google Trusted Stores, Checkout by Amazon, Shopalize, Lexity Live, Nextopia, TaxCloud and Mineful.
We hope you are as excited about these new features and tools as we are!
Our staged rollout process means your store may not have these features for several more weeks. If you can’t wait, let us know at support.americommerce.com
As always, changes to your specific themes are not automated in these updates. The new layouts offered in this release are available on fresh downloads from the theme repository or you can manual review the theme pages and manually place the updates in your existing theme.
Keep selling friends!