Workbench, a fully responsive ecommerce theme, is now available for all AmeriCommerce users using the latest 2013.5 release of AmeriCommerce which includes the new responsive admin console.
This theme features a minimal wood grain design, but can quickly take on a new personality and life by changing the background alone. This is one of three new themes using the new Rev Theme Engine which includes customization controls to support amazing theme layout options.
Bloggy Theme is one of our first themes showcasing responsive layout options and the new layout customization features of the Rev Theme Engine.
Workbench Theme Highlights
- Slider on homepage.
- Product grid and seo text on the homepage.
- Email newsletter signup in footer.
- Minimal design on homepage, product pages, cart page and checkout page.
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- All new one page check out that's customizable and responsive.
- Responsive breakpoints for various monitor sizes and mobile experiences.
- Dropdown cart viewable from the nav bar with complete list of cart contents.
- Product Quick Views from home page and product listing pages.
- Write review form loads on page from a modal.
- New image hover/zoom/enlarge capabilities.
- Responsive theme includes default templates with and without sidebar.
- Most of our 30+ widgets already styled and supported when activated within this theme.
- And dozens more custom layout areas available across product pages, category pages, blog and other store pages.
Demo Workbench Theme
Because Workbench Theme is built with the Rev Theme Engine, you'll have access to all sorts of customization tools for widgets and page layouts to extend the capabilities of this theme.
Workbench Theme Now
Share Your Thoughts
We would love to get your feedback on this theme so be sure to leave a comment below. And, if you use this theme, we'd love to see it on your site.
About the Author
Justin McCullough is the Chief Product Officer at FSG. Head of Smart Buildings Division and Formerly VP of AmeriCommerce. He loves a challenge, big dreams, and getting stuff done. He is married with two boys, loves content marketing, ecommerce, and helping businesses succeed. You can catch him on twitter as mccJustin (twitter.com/mccJustin) or his own personal blog.
More Awesome Content
Get tips and resources for selling delivered directly to your inbox.