Stylish Boutique, a fully responsive ecommerce theme, is now available for all AmeriCommerce users using the latest 2014.1 release of AmeriCommerce which includes the new responsive admin console.
This theme features a flat design with distinct color and style treatment for stores looking for a unique look. The homepage features a responsive slider area, great content areas and a strong visual call out for featured products and a featured category as well as a product grid, blog post and newsletter signup section. This is one of the many new themes using our Rev Theme Engine for theme customization and creating amazing responsive themes.
Stylish Boutique Theme Highlights
- Responsive slider on homepage.
- Product grid, featured products, Featured category, seo text on the homepage.
- Email newsletter signup and most recent blog post on the homepage.
- Store and site navigation and social links in footer.
- 2 column layout with recently viewed items showing on product details page.
- Minimal design on homepage, product pages, cart page and checkout page.
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- All new one page check out that's customizable and responsive.
- Responsive breakpoints for various monitor sizes and mobile experiences.
- Dropdown cart viewable from the nav bar with complete list of cart contents.
- Product Quick Views from home page and product listing pages.
- Write review form loads on page from a modal.
- New image hover/zoom/enlarge capabilities.
- Responsive theme includes default templates with and without sidebar.
- Most of our 30+ widgets already styled and supported when activated within this theme.
- And dozens more custom layout areas available across product pages, category pages, blog and other store pages.
Demo Stylish Boutique Theme
Because Stylish BoutiqueTheme is built with the Rev Theme Engine, you'll have access to all sorts of customization tools for widgets and page layouts to extend the capabilities of this theme.
Stylish Boutique Theme Now
Share Your Thoughts
We would love to get your feedback on this theme so be sure to leave a comment below. And, if you use this theme, we'd love to see it on your site.
About the Author
Justin McCullough is the Chief Product Officer at FSG. Head of Smart Buildings Division and Formerly VP of AmeriCommerce. He loves a challenge, big dreams, and getting stuff done. He is married with two boys, loves content marketing, ecommerce, and helping businesses succeed. You can catch him on twitter as mccJustin (twitter.com/mccJustin) or his own personal blog.
More Awesome Content
Get tips and resources for selling delivered directly to your inbox.