Responsive Apparel, a fully responsive ecommerce theme, is now available for all AmeriCommerce users using the latest 2014.1 release of AmeriCommerce which includes the new responsive admin console.
This theme features a flat design layout with a full-width top nav, header, and promotional slider area while keeping the content area in a centered layout. This is one of the many new themes using our Rev Theme Engine for theme customization and creating amazing responsive themes.
Responsive Apparel Theme Highlights
- Full-width Header, menu bar and slider on homepage.
- Product grid, featured products and seo text on the homepage.
- Blog roll on the homepage.
- Email newsletter signup in footer.
- 3 column layout on product details page.
- Minimal design on homepage, product pages, cart page and checkout page.
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- All new one page check out that's customizable and responsive.
- Responsive breakpoints for various monitor sizes and mobile experiences.
- Dropdown cart viewable from the nav bar with complete list of cart contents.
- Product Quick Views from home page and product listing pages.
- Write review form loads on page from a modal.
- New image hover/zoom/enlarge capabilities.
- Responsive theme includes default templates with and without sidebar.
- Most of our 30+ widgets already styled and supported when activated within this theme.
- And dozens more custom layout areas available across product pages, category pages, blog and other store pages.
Demo Responsive Apparel Theme
Because Responsive Apparel Theme is built with the Rev Theme Engine, you'll have access to all sorts of customization tools for widgets and page layouts to extend the capabilities of this theme.
Demo Responsive Apparel Theme Now
Share Your Thoughts
We would love to get your feedback on this theme so be sure to leave a comment below. And, if you use this theme, we'd love to see it on your site.
About the Author
Justin McCullough is the Chief Product Officer at FSG. Head of Smart Buildings Division and Formerly VP of AmeriCommerce. He loves a challenge, big dreams, and getting stuff done. He is married with two boys, loves content marketing, ecommerce, and helping businesses succeed. You can catch him on twitter as mccJustin (twitter.com/mccJustin) or his own personal blog.
More Awesome Content
Get tips and resources for selling delivered directly to your inbox.