We have spent a few days adding some great new features to our public website and streamlining it.   Our goal is to make the entire website simpler and easier to understand and consume. Be sure to email us with any suggestions for improving it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nothing is changing in how AmeriCart functions, we are just trying to further simplify the website and make it easier for all of our customers to find the features and help they need.  Simplicity is the name of the game and we will always stick to that motto!
Also, stay tuned, the new AmeriCart v2012 version is going to be simplified too and have many new features to help you succeed online!  But don’t worry, every feature you know and love will not be changing.
Now that it has launched, our marketing team will be spending the next few weeks trying to further simplify and remove noise and add clarity throughout the site, updating content and help.
Some of the website enhancements include:
- Revamp message to show that AmeriCart is intended to be used on any site or platform!
- Add ecommerce features to Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Drupal, Typepad, Joomla, Squarespace and any other content management system or website platform or technology.
- Example shopping cart use cases were revisited for clarity and snippet sharing
- New code generator created to make adding your cart buttons and checkout links more easily.
- Pricing page redesigned
- Added News Section to relay our progress!  We’re picking up pace dramatically!
- Added additional power to the site’s content search, its in header too
- Show the affordability of our fixed rate pricing
About the Author
Board Member, Sharebuilder401k
I'm the little angel on your shoulder, always whispering in your ear to innovate within your community of teammates, customers and peers and create something that will tangibly make our lives better. A cartopian society is just around the bend, so I dream in features that solve problems and fantasize about the day we have 1000 developers on staff. Shaping ecommerce is my passion, it's the video game I can't put down and merchant success is the way I keep score.
More Awesome Content
Get tips and resources for selling delivered directly to your inbox.