Seamlessly accept payments from around the world with Stripe.
AmeriCommerce's partnership with Stripe enables a quick and easy method for accepting major international debit or credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB.
How will my business benefit?
- Increased revenue - Accepting credit card payments directly on your store provides a seamless checkout experience for your customers.
- Reduced cost - You'll save money on transaction fees, thanks to the competitive pricing that Stripe provides.
- Solid security - Your business and customers are fully protected by a tried and tested PCI Level 1 certified gateway.
- Global Reach - Stripe currently supports businesses in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Spain enabling you to accept payments around the world.
How To Add Stripe to Your AmeriCommerce Online Store:
1. Click here to create an account with Stripe
2. Simply sign into your online store and then navigate to Settings > Payments > Payment Gateways > Add. From there you will see the supported gateway.
If you need further help, just contact the AmeriCommerce support team and we'll walk you through it.
About The Partner
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size from new startups to public companies use our software to accept payments and manage their businesses online. Stripe makes it easy for your business to start collecting credit cards online immediately. No merchant account or gateway necessary.