The rise of mobile commerce, social commerce and search (i.e., Google Shopping, Amazon, Facebook) has fragmented how audiences buy online, so reaching more customers requires a tailored appeal to their preferences. To engage shoppers, you need to speak to them through the channels they frequent. And while the top ecommerce channels are as varied as their audiences, they do have one thing in common: they're an undeniably cost-effective way to boost retail sales.
GoDataFeed's infographic on the Best 20 Shopping Engines for Retailers gives you the scoop on the most popular ecommerce channels, including:
We would love to know what you think of these stats, please leave us a comment below.
Stats you should Tweet:
- Amazon Product Ads yields the lowest click costs with CPC rates as low as $0.10 >>Tweet<<
- Rakuten ranked in the Top 3 ecommerce companies worldwide >>Tweet<<
- Polyvore drives 20% of all social commerce >>Tweet<<
- WaNeLo reaches 50% of college-age women in the U.S. >>Tweet<<
- Wish users add 10 million products to their wishlists everyday! >>Tweet<<
Add this infographic to your website by copying and pasting the following embed code:
Working together since 2009, GoDataFeed is an AmeriCommerce-integrated, cloud-based SaaS solution that helps retailers seamlessly automate, optimize and measure product feed campaigns across 100+ online shopping channels including marketplaces, comparison shopping engines, product listing ads, affiliate networks, retargeting and social channels including Rakuten, Google Shopping, Shopzilla, eBay, Amazon, Facebook, Linkshare, Bing Product Ads and more.